If you’re reading this, you’ve probably been linked to it after a job pitch. I have limited time for an “exploratory chat”, so here’s a list of things to note.
Deal-breakers – Things I Will Not Consider At All
- Any requirement to relocate, or to commute outside Galway city more than once every 5 or 6 weeks.
- Anything that involves blockchain, cryptocurrencies or anything else to do with “web 3”.
- Any kind of customer-facing role.
- Any base salary less than €55k for a permanent role. I don’t care about stock options.
- 100% remote outside Galway city.
- I will consider hybrid roles inside Galway city, depending on distance from Knocknacarra, but do not wish to commute daily.
- Preferably within 4 hours of GMT either way.
- My minimum base salary for a permanent role is €55k. I will not consider equity or stock options in lieu of this.
- Permanent roles must include pension/health insurance.
- I have no interest in chasing the latest shiny because it’s the latest shiny. Stable and functional trumps bleeding edge in my book.